H.VIEW 5MP High Speed PTZ Camera (HV-PTZ502)
H.VIEW 5MP High Speed PTZ Camera (HV-PTZ502)
- Product Description
- 【High speed Pan, Tilt & Zoom】This 5X optical zoom PTZ IP Camera equips the high speed spin lens, pan speed up to 160 ° per second, give the user tons of flexibility in seeing large and far away areas by being able to zoom in&out, spin 360°, and tilt up&down 90°. 3.05 mm to 15.5 mm lens with 5X optical zoom, expand the coverage to 100° ,capture more details without degrade the quality of the video while zooming in.
- 【5MP Super HD Resolution】This PTZ IP PoE Camera produces excellent HD 5MP(2592x1944P)video, built-in 6pcs Infrared LEDs, IR night vision up to 130ft. In normal condition, 4pcs IR LEDs will be lited, but when the camera zoom in&out, all the IR LEDS will be lited up. Also come with Smart IR and WDR function for viewing in extremely challenging lighting scenarios.
- 【Motion Detect & PTZ Cruise】Multiple alert ways, Once motion be detected, camera will email the real time snapshots; Push notifications via APP; Upload the snapshots to FTP server; Supports save and perform Presets and Cruise, hold up to 3 memorized cruises, expand your security coverage with automated PTZ tours.
- 【Onvif Compliant & Works with Third software】Work with H.VIEW PoE NVR or other 4K PoE surveillance NVRs (Hikvision,Dahua Etc.)which support Onvif. You're allowed to take full advantage to your present NVR system and have full control over it. with Many Privacy Protocols, such as Hikvision, Dahua,it can be plug and play. Works on ISpy, Blueiris, Milestone etc. Compatible with Synology and QNAP NAS.
- 【Easy Setup & 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed】: Power Over Ethernet camera is made with extreme care to provide you best result so that you won't lose any valuable video. The cutting-edge tech is used in it and hence we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! In case of any issue, just contact us and we will resolve your problem.
5MP Super HD Day and Night Picture
- With 2592*1944P home security camera you can get exactly the details you need;
- 6 especially powerful 14mil infrared LEDs,expect to see up to 130ft in ambient nighttime conditions.
- Smart-IR brings best night picture than other normal camera
How to set camera to auto rotate
- Set preset positions, Setting up the positions you like the camera to travel, including the Pan degrees, Tilt degrees, Zoom in and out
- Repeat the Step 1 to add more positions, such let camera travel from Garden, Drive way, Door etc
- Max up to 128 positions can be set
- Add all of these positions to Cruise to let camera aims at one position after the other as often as you wish
5× optical zoom security camera
- 3.05mm-15.5mm lens provides 33°~100° viewing angle. 5× optical zoom, and a 8× digital zoom to focus in on even the finest details
- These adjustments can be easily made with your H.VIEW NVR or through our free mobile apps.
H.265 Encoding Technology
- H.265 encoding plays smoothly under the same bandwidth; Enjoy better remote streaming since smaller files use less network bandwidth while you watch.
- H.265 can save more hard drive space under same resolution;
- Maximize storage space and reduce file sizes by nearly 50% without sacrificing on video quality.
Snapshot Email Alerts when there's Motion
- When motion be detected by camera, system will email a series of pictures; push text notifications via APP.
- You can also upload snapshots to a FTP Server, please note that this camera can only support upload images to FTP server.
Automatically Adjust Leds Status
Built-in 6pcs Infrared LEDs, IR night vision up to 130ft. In normal condition, 4pcs IR LEDs will be lited, but when the camera zoom in&out, all the IR LEDS will be lited up.
Easy to Set up and Extraordinary Compatibility
Plug and Play with H.VIEW NVR, come with privacy protocols, well work with Hikvision NVR and Dahua NVR. Save recordings to Synology and QNAP NAS Station.
Stream footage to Youtube
You can live streamfrom this camera to Youtube, both video and audio will be streamed.
Remote Access via APP, Client and Browsers.
Download the App orClient, get easy remote control over the system anytime anywhere.
Model HV-PTZ502 Image Sensor 2592(H) x 1944(V), 5 Megapixels
Lens 3.05mm-15.5mm Angle of View H:100°to 33°/V:53°to 18°/D:119°to 37.5°
0°~355° Pan; 0°~90° Tilt
Auto Camera Streams Main Stream: up to5MP (2592×1944): Max.20fps,
Sub Stream: up to 720p (1280x70): Max. 20 fps;
Mobile Data-Sensitive Stream: up to D1 (720×576): Max. 20 fps
Max. Image Resolution 2592×1944; 5 Megapixel Frame Rate 5MP (2048×1520)/15 fps; 4MP(2592*1520)/25fps; 1080P (1920*1080)/30 fps Day & Night IR-cut filter with auto switch (ICR) Pan/Tilt Speed (Max.)
Pan 160°/sec Tilt 90°/sec
Decoding format H.265/H.264 Liveview/Playback 5MP/4MP/3MP/1080p/960p/720p Protocols IPv4, IGMP, ICMP, ARP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, PPPoE, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, FTP, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, 802.1x, SNMP Interoperability ONVIF (Profile S, Profile T) Network Interface 1 RJ45 10M/100M self-adaptive Ethernet Interface Power Supply 12 V DC±25%, PoE (IEEE802.3 af/at) Supported Standard IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3af Working Environment -10°C ~ + 55°C (+14°F ~ +131°F), Humidity ≤ 90% RH (non-condensing) Dimensions (W×D×H) 10.2"×9.4"×1.8" Weight 0.55kg (1.2 lb)